The Sales Director is responsible for the management and growth of the wholesale sales channels for Fox Factor in Europe and the USA. This includes planning, budgeting and execution across all markets and industry sectors. The ideal candidate is an experienced Sales Director with strong management skills, experience working and succeeding in a developing organization and a proven track record in sales and business development.
- Act as member of the leadership team and a key contributor in strategic planning at the company level.
- Own the development, implementation, and execution of the wholesale channel sales plan to deliver on short- and long-term sales goals.
- Establish short- and long-term sales goals for Europe and the USA and manage wholesale business to these goals.
- Build, manage and lead independent sales force.
- Cultivate relationships with decision makers and leadership at key accounts, direct accounts, and international partners.
- Work with marketing team to establish key account seasonal sales and marketing plans to drive sell through results.
- Develop and manage reporting for wholesale business to maximise sales team performance.
- Work closely with product and merchandising team to leverage feedback from buyers and retailers to identify growth opportunities for key products.
- Partner with creative and marketing team to develop creative strategies to connect the Fox Factor brand, products, and partnerships with target consumers in domestic and international wholesale markets.
- Travel to trade shows to ensure clear brand message and identify sales opportunities.
- Ten or more years in sales and sales leadership roles.
- Understanding of retail and apparel.
- Demonstrated success driving results through wholesale sales management.
- Team management experience.
- Excellent communication, relationship management and consensus building skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation ability.
- You master the English and German language. Dutch is a plus.
DIGITAL CONTENT CREATOR
As Digital Content Creator at Fox Factor, you'll oversee online content creation such as blog posts, web pages, newsletters, social media posts etc... This content will help us reach our target audience. It's up to you to provide them with valuable information about our products and more. You'll own a content strategy and content calendar to make sure we're publishing consistently. You'll also fine-tune Fox Factor's marketing copy, making sure it's compelling and original. You'll measure the success of your content with the help of our growth marketers.
- Copywriting: produce written copy for any of Fox Factor’s channels. Copywriting examples include brochures, advertising copy, website copy, blog posts, social media posts, product descriptions, and more.
- Graphic Design: content applies to more than just the written word. You will be responsible for photography, video editing and graphic design.
- Lead the day-to-day management of our digital channels, creating inspirational, informative and engaging content.
- Plan, produce and create a programme of digital content to be used across all our digital channels, increasing engagement with our audiences and stakeholders.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Create awareness and interest within our audiences, driving traffic to engage with digital content.
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using tools like Google Analytics
- Prioritise and schedule work effectively, anticipating problems and adjusting the allocation of resources and time accordingly.
- You’re passionate about plus size fashion.
- You have excellent writing and editing skills.
- You have a sense of branding and know how to keep a consistent tone of voice in your writing.
- You have the ability to write for multiple channels (long-form, newsletters, social media, etc.).
- You have experience working with Shopify, Photoshop and Final Cut Pro.
- You are able to determine customer needs and you can translate them to content ideas.
- You know how to optimize your writing for SEO.
- You're data driven and know how to identify success metrics.
- You know when to ask for feedback and you can implement it well.
- You're brimming with creative ideas for Fox Factor's content.
- You’re excellent in Dutch and English.
- You own a driving license and a car.